top of page

Enrolling at Waterloo School

Enrolment Process

Enrolment application packs are available from the school office, ph: 04 939 2055 or email

  1. Applications for enrolment must be on the pre-enrolment form available from the school office or download your copy below.

  2. Children who move into the zone described above shall have absolute right of enrolment.

  3. The Principal, in consultation with the School Board, will determine the number of available spaces for out of zone enrolments prior to September 1st each year.  The number of available spaces will be advertised in a local newspaper and will state the pre-enrolment period and the ballot dates.

  4. A balloted waiting list will be established. Places will be offered to children on this waiting list as they become available.

Please be aware that the following enrolment documentation is required before we can process your application.  We are happy to photocopy documents for you.

  1. Enrolment Application Form.

  2. Proof of residential address is required for in-zone enrolments only.  We require either a copy of your Hutt City Council rates bill or your Tenancy Agreement.

  3. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Passport.

  4. N.Z. Residence Permit or Student Visa/Permit (if applicable) together with Parent/s passport with a valid work permit and evidence of the family relationship e.g. child’s birth certificate.

  5. Immunisation Certificate: All primary schools are required to keep a register recording the immunisation status of all enrolled children born on or after 1 January 1995, under the Health (Immunisation) Regulations 1995.

Your application will be processed once the enrolment form is received together with the required documentation listed above.   If you are unclear about anything or have any questions phone Danielle on 04 939 2055 or email

We look forward to receiving your completed enrolment application.

bottom of page